Phoenix uses ‘out of the box’ thinking during the planning and development stage to significantly enhance land values. The planning process management is controlled by working with the Planning Consultant and project team. The process with the planning application includes but is not limited to:
- Co-ordination of design
- Research relevant cases/appeal
- Planning policy research along
with the Planning Consultant to ensure there are no policy restrictions
limiting the planning potential of the site
- Identification with the local
community consultants of statutory consultees and interested parties and
negotiations with these parties to minimise objections
- Assessment of proposals against
- Review and co-ordination of other
- Attend meetings with the planning
- Meet planning committee members
via the political lobbyists
- Co-ordinate the planning,
architect and consultant team to ensure the pre-application process maximises
the planning potential of the site
- Review of all consultants
submissions to ensure consistency and that they are written in a manner that
avoids conflict with planning policy
- Co-ordination of the planning
- Attending all negotiations with
- Day-to-day management of the
planning process including dealing with objections raised, responding to LPA
feedback, monitoring and progressing application
- Reviewing the planning officer’s
report to committee and working with the planning consultant to make
representations at the Planning Committee meeting
- Discharging all planning
conditions in a timely manner to ensure the development can proceed smoothly.
provides a full and complete development management service, as detailed in the
Development Management Agreement entered into with the client in relation to
the planning, design, construction and completion of the development. Examples
of the services to the client are covered below, but not limited to:
- Define Project
Objectives and Feasibility
- Debt and Equity
- Risk and Reward
- Project Due
Development Management Plan
- Consultant Identification
- Project Presentations
- Approvals and
- Schematic and
Management and Reporting
- Contract Negotiations
Diligence, Structuring and Closing
Bidding and Contract Negotiations
- Interior Design
- In‐house Design and
- Manage Construction
- Manage Consultant
- Secure Contractor
- Cost Containment
and Change Order Control
- Close Out and End
- Transition Liaison
between Owner, Contractor and End User
- Post Completion
- Comprehensive after‐sales
a full and complete investment management service, as detailed in the
Investment Management Agreement entered into with the client in relation to the investment property. Examples of the services to the client are covered below,
but not limited to:
- Undertake a property consultation within four working days of instruction
- Suitably advertise the property to maximise the opportunity to obtain a tenant
- Take action to find a suitable tenant in accordance with guidelines agreed with the owners.
- To investigate the suitability of the applicant, including verification of their financial status by a credit reference agency.
- Tenant safety
- Determine a market rental on the property
- To draw up a tenancy agreement and specified notices in accordance with the relevant legislation (including the Housing Act).
- Settling the tenant into the property, notifying relevant authorities and utility suppliers (excluding telephone service provider) of the change of occupancy.
- To provide a detailed monthly report or as and when requested by the owner.
- Prepare a “Schedule of Condition” or a full detailed inventory of the property.
- Emergency repairs
- Insurance claims
- Tenancy renewals and extension
- Terminating tenancy agreements
- Property preparation
- Tenant checks
- Rent Collection.To receive and account for rental receipts into the owners’ nominated bank/building society account and send the Landlord electronic rent statements by email unless advised otherwise in writing by the Landlord(s).
- Deposit Collection. Phoenix will transfer the deposit to the Deposit Protection Services (DPS) in accordance with the terms of the Deposit Protection Service Deposit Protection Custodial Scheme.
- Visit the property on a monthly basis or as and when required if the owners instructs Phoenix to arrange a routine visit (including void property visits).
Global Media Buying
Phoenix have been involved in assisting global medial agencies in buying media buying and planning, dedicated to delivering maximum impact. We work across a variety of media on a global level and have over 20 years’ experience in working with international brands. Our specialist teams work with a diverse range of clients in areas including tourism, travel, fashion and many more.
Examples of the services to the clients and agencies are covered below, but not limited to:
- A Bespoke Service
We know our clients’ needs inside out.
- Optimised Campaigns
We create original, smart, targeted solutions.
- A Strong Client Relationship
We build longstanding relationships and work closely with all our clients.
- Direct Access
To a hand-picked in-house team with experience and cutting edge expertise on every platform across digital and print
We are passionate and proud of our work.
- Media Buying
We plan, develop and execute multi-platform campaigns for our clients with a 360 approach to all campaigns.
- Strategy Planning
We know how to position a brand correctly within its marketplace.
We communicate regularly to strategically plan promotions and highlight opportunities to grow and sustain success.
- Digital Marketing
We provide digital marketing services that target the most relevant audiences to help businesses grow online.
- Creative Solutions
We create campaigns that are compelling, dynamic and include a strong and direct call-to-action.